Mysterious Night Sky Mysterious Night Sky

Oh fuck yeah!

Seems like you have a lot of potential, but you don't take time to expand on your songs. Keep it up, I've listened to it 3 times now and it's kind of annoying. Good job!!!!!!

TriXeL responds:

thanks for the creative criticism, im trying to improve on my music.

Electrocution - Teh Grindcore Electrocution - Teh Grindcore

Yawn...

Like a really weak killwhitneydead song. Art thou fisticuffs?

Patrick is purple Patrick is purple

Do it to me!

I've got death grip syndrome and my penis turns purple, oh fuck yeah!!!!! This shit is retarded, I'll give your dad a black eye. Fun and simple... any drunk could like it.

dragonslya responds:

what? thanks for the review though :)

Diapers On Remix (diaperspace) Diapers On Remix (diaperspace)

Fuck yeah!

Made everyone in my apartment building mad , oh fuck yeah. Good shit, too bad it last only 18 seconds. You need some discipline. Fun hook though.

-ganon95- The Club -ganon95- The Club

Oh YEAH!

Probably took you longer to upload this then it took to make. Simple and happy, but no substance. Glad you're figuring out how to use your software.

ganon95 responds:

i know how to use the software...i put "not the best thing ive made" for a reason

Organic Fun Organic Fun

Sounds like it.

Annoying, but not half bad. Your next song you should sit down and take some time. Simple and boring, it sounds off... at the end it cuts off and sounds horrible.

Slaytesics responds:

Yeah, I'll probably spend some time on my next song, this is just me trying to do something light-hearted and fun :3

Also, it's trance, so it isn't supposed to change much. Also, I don't understand why the end sounds horrible, it's harmonically "correct" for lack of a better term. Message me for some more in depth stuff.

Potential Potency Potential Potency

Yeah!

Decent beginning... then... The shit doesn't even match up. The samples/loops you used are off tempo or off beat. The song gets really muddy and doesn't make sense. Piled shit, but it's uplifting and sound original.

The B& Battalion The B& Battalion

Good Job.

It shows you've tried.

Pokemon Kanto Gym Battle Remix Pokemon Kanto Gym Battle Remix

You did it!

Yes sir you made shit. Thank the lord that shit-farms like you are around to remix bad music and make it shittier. Good job, download a midi file and making it sound like total awesomeness. High-Five!!!!!!!!!

LolIShotU responds:

If you want to make a negative review, at least make your sentences coherent.

Alecxace-zombies Alecxace-zombies

... snooze...

You had a pretty cool effect, but it's really dull. It holds up well, but it's weak, minimal, no substance.

ALECXACE responds:

interesting it is a WIP and my objective was to capture a atmosphere of horror
I will re-upload a complete version
thnx for the review I really appreciate it
I will take your advice there is allot of substance that i can add to it :)